271 Herbs Memory Playing Cards 2nd Edition Comes in a Rigid Box!
Each card includes front and back side!
- Category Icon
- Herb Name (Pin Yin/English)
- Herb Picture
- Herb Character
- Herb Character
Total 271 Single Herbs Cards, 30 Categories all in ONE deck!
- Aromatic Open Orifice (2)
- Aromatic Transform Damp (7)
- Calm Spirit (4)
- Clear Heat Cool Blood (4)
- Clear Heat Drain Fire (8)
- Clear Heat Dry Damp (6)
- Clear Heat from Deficiency (3)
- Clear Heat Relieve Toxicity (16)
- Cool Acrid Surface Releasing (11)
- Dispel Wind Damp (10)
- Downward Draining Moist Laxative (1)
- Downward Draining Purgative (4)
- Drain Damp (19)
- External Application (1)
- Extinguish Wind Stop Tremors (6)
- Nourish Heart Calm Spirit (5)
- Regulate Blood Invigorate Blood (18)
- Regulate Blood Stop Bleeding (13)
- Regulate Qi (15)
- Remove Food Stagnation (6)
- Stabilize and Bind (16)
- Tonify Blood (8)
- Tonify Qi (13)
- Tonify Yang (17)
- Tonify Yin (12)
- Transform Phlegm Cool Herb (9)
- Transform Phlegm Cough Wheezing (7)
- Transform Phlegm Warm Herb (6)
- Warm Acrid Acrid Surface Releasing (13)
- Warm Interior Expel Cold (11)
271 Single Herbs Study Card Deck Updates!
After the feedback received, we made some improvements for the 2nd edition of the 271 Herbs cards:
The 271 Single Herbs 2nd Edition pre-order CLOSED.
All pre-orders shipped out on 10/31/2022
We are a team of two who established Boncho Friends to help study acupuncture and herbs. I'm Bora, currently practicing acupuncture as an L.Ac and Dipl. O.M. (NCCAOM) in California. Isaac is the genius artist behind all the drawings! While studying for Chinese herbs, we found that single herbs and herbal formulas were way too hard to memorize. We closely looked into the problem and found a solution! I started to organize all the information and Isaac started to draw each herb as a character, bringing herbs to life and creating icons for each property to help visualize TCM concepts. Together we tried to make simple and easy to use single herb and formula study cards for acupuncture and herbal medicine students. Hopefully we can make it easier than ever to learn about single herbs and herbal formulas!
The Meaning of Boncho
Boncho has a double meaning for us. First, it means Medicinal Herb in Korean (본초). Second, it has two words that represent our philosophy: Bon (본) (本) means foundation, or root, to represent our desire to build a good foundation, holding true to the basis, root, and origin of Oriental Medicine. Cho (초) (初) means beginning, start, or inception to represent our desire to always stay true to why we started this company: to help those who are helping others to become healthier and happier.